Our Adoption Journey

Our journey to start a family through the miracle of adoption.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Kiddies books about adoption

Trinity Heart compiled a nice list of books about adoption that one can read to your adopted child to explain and help them to understand their story. I hope that we would one day soon get the chance to read these books to our little baba.

I can also recommend Adoptmom's "The Greatest Gift / Die Grootste Geskenk".

Do you have any other book suggestions?

Happy Reading!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Juanita,
    Thanks so much for recommending my books. :)
    I love reading your blog! You have a fantastic way with words and I always recommend it to potential adoptive parents.
    Regards,
    Adoptmom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really helped me a lot reading about other people's stories, so I can only hope that my story makes the process easier for somebody else. :-)

      Delete